Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's An APPLE Day!

Normally I like to sleep in on Saturday, as I'm up at 5 am during the week to get ready for work...BUT today was an exception.  I was up and out of the house at 6:30, on my way to North Canton to pick up my brother Tom and then up the expressway to the Apple Store at Legacy Village in Cleveland for a training class.  I've had iMac since Christmas, but I wanted to learn more about how to get around and what this laptop could do.  Tom rode with me and after a cup of coffee at Starbucks, I got in position...up front.  (the gentleman behind me was tall enough to look over me)  The trainer was great and I have pages of information that I'm going to type and share with Tom.  Then a quick trip to Beachwood Mall and home.  Now it's time to look at my notes and try all of the things I learned today in class.

I've heard that learning keeps you young...a goal of mine, staying young!

2 comments:

Kristyn Knits said...

how fun to learn more about your new toy!

stitching under oaks said...

Yeah! So glad you took the plunge with your blog...it'll be nice keeping up with you here. I so want a Mac. It's great you're learning all you can about it! Good for you! If I get one, you can send me your notes.